Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An appropriate quote for an obnoxious time

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither .

- Benjamin Franklin


Of course this is such a good quote it's going to be proven that Benjamin Franklin really didn't say it and that someone else did but so far all I've been able to confirm is people quoting ol' Ben so I'm going with that.

It does need to be said -- though of course it's not going to change anything and just make me roll my eyes some more.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Business Strategy Consulting said...

In this so-called life, we need freedom because it's the only way for us to express ourselves, to express our true feelings. But because of this judgmental society, some tend to sacrifice it. And I guess that's one of the saddest things living in this world.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anti Money Laundering said...

You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home