Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Congratulations are obviously in order!

In my in-box this morning:

=====
From: contact@revolutionhouse.tv
To: BlondeTraceLacey@aol.com
Sent: 4/15/2010 7:55:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Appointment.....
Hello,

My name is Gary Hamilton,I am the Event/Administrative Manager of REVOLUTION HOUSE INCORPORATED.We deal in managing artiste,and we have worked with P.diddy,Lil Wayne,Kelly Clarkson,The dream,Eminem and a lots more.We have been official announced and selected for Managing the 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP.As part of our plans,to make the event a huge success,we selected Akon and Rihanna to perform at the opening ceremony but due to the deal these artistes made with their Record Company,Your service will be needed at this event and we will like to know if you will be available.

You will meet officially with these 2 artistes before the event and we will also like to know your charges.We will be responsible for the accommodation and transportation.We will also like to know the method of payment you accept(wire transfer e.t.c).

You can contact us via these e-mail addresses:

contact@revolutionhouse.tv
revolutionhouse0599@yahoo.com

Our Website is www.revolutionhouse.tv

I will be expecting your response.

Regards,

Gary Hamilton.

=====

I'm so thrilled! I'm obviously in the big time now!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Kansas City Realtor said...

Thanks for posting, I Googled the email address after our friend "Gary" sent me an email claiming he was retiring and wanted to by a condo.

I figured it was a scam!

Good day,

My name is Gary Hamilton, i am a citizen of USA but live and work in UK,i will be retiring in few weeks time and i will like to purchase a condo/town house from you.I'm looking for a property with at least 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.It should also have a garage but not necessary a swimming pool and could be located any where within the state.It should not be more than $600,000.I will be paying in full through my financial compnay in new york, so i do not need a financier or mortgage plan.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Gary

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got one from this Douche cake too..

On Dec 12, 2010 6:55 PM, "Gary Hamilton" wrote:
>
> Hello dear,
>
> My name is Gary Hamilton,i am the Event manager/Director of Revolution House.we are also the official company handling the opening ceremony of The 2012 Olympic that will be held in UK.Cold Play and Shakira are to perform at this event and have agreed but we need your services as a song writer for this great artistes.
>
> I will like you to get back to me if you are interested
>
>
> Gary Hamilton
>

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy can't decide where he wants to live! I got this today:

Good day,

My name is Gary Hamilton,i live and work in U.K but i am a citizen of U.S. I plan on retiring in few weeks time and i will like to purchase a condo/townhome with at least 3- 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, a garage and probably a swimming pool and the price should not be more that $600,000.it could be located anywhere within the state.i will also be paying via check via my financial company in U.S.I will be paying in full so i do not need mortgages or financiers.I am trusting you to get me a good place to settle down when i come back to the states.

I will like you to send the available condos/town homes to me.

Regards,
Gary

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, he Mr. Gary Hamilton goes again!

I'm a Realtor in Michigan and he sent an email stating he is a U.S. citizen and is retiring in a few weeks.

He wishes to purchase a home with 4bedrooms, 2 baths, garage, swimming pool anywhere in Michigan up to $500,000.

He will be making payment in cash with a New York bank and wants the tansaction to be completed by the time he arrives.

He obviously isn't intelligent enough to make money on his own so he has to prey on innocent hard working people.

What a shame! Oh,I forgot, people like him don't have a concience!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home